- Our brand new straightpull-hubs are our pride. Difficult internal structure and sophisitcated milling-jobs on the outside structure were necessary to finalize these hubs. The hub-body is oversized and at the same time very light. The spoke holes are dirlled with 3D angles in order to give the spokes a direction for 3.5 X lacing. The rear hub has optionally titanium pawls and a titanium gear-ring. Both hubs have bearings which are light and strong enough, that the hubs can be used on Corss-Country bikes. We offer various conversion-kits to make the hubs compatible to fit to all major standards.
- The hub body is made from forged 7075 T6 material - just a few manufacturers forge the hubshells with this material in order to get the maximum strengh out of the hubshell.
- All other hub parts, such as the axles, the freewheel body and the sidecaps are made from 7075 T6 material as well.
- The front and the rear axle have a diameter of 17mm at the bearing seats. Weight reductions were realized by removing axle material on the outside structure where it is not needed.
- Another feature of our hubs are the anodized axles, which prevent from oxidation and corrosion.
- The freewheelbody has 3 pawls, the gear-ring has 24 teeth. This configuration ensures a hub drive system which lasts. 24 engagements is a reliable choice which will still work after a certain usage, even the teeth and the gear-ring show a little bit wear. Other manufacturers strive for excessive engagement points. Due to the micro structure of the gear-ring and pawls, these systems tend to wear out quite fast and fail to work even just a little bit of water gets into the hub.
- Soon available are rear hubs with a titanium gear-ring and titanium pawls. This will reduce the weight of the rear hub by approximately 10G.
|17 x 26 x 5
|17 x 28 x 7
|17 x 26 x 5
|28 and 32
|Front with 5mm
Front with 15mm
|for 15mm axle
|MTB HUB pdf
|Rear with QR
|Rear with 12mm
|for 12mm axle
Front axle for 5mm quick releases
- Front axle with sidecaps to convert our front hubs to 5mm quick release system.
|Weight: 28g with sidecaps
Front axle for 15mm quick release
- Front axle with sidecaps to convert our front hubs to 15mm through axle.
|Weight: 25.4g with sidecaps
Rear axle for 5mm quick releases and 135mm hub width
- Rear axle with sidecaps which converts our rear MTB-hubs to a 5mm quick relase system with a hub width of 135mm
|Weight: 46g with sidecaps
Rear axle for 12mm through axles and a hub with of 142mm
- Rear axle with sidecaps which converts our rear MTB-hubs to a 12mm system with a hub width of 142mm.
|Weight: 41g with sidecaps
Freewheelbody XD / XX1 compatible.
- This freewheelbody is SRAM XD / XX1 compatible and fits to our rear hubs.
Freewheelbody Shimano compatible 8/9/10 speed.
- This freewheelbody is Shimano 8/9/10 speed compatible and fits to our rear hubs.
Freewheelbody Shimano 11 speed compatible.
- This freewheelbody is Shimano 11 speed compatible and fits to our rear hubs.